SAP Project Manager
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our Operations practice.
KPMG's operations team is focused on providing supply chain advisory services to organisations in the region. Our team comprises of certified professionals with years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Digitalisation and Technological Transformation work for multinational companies across the globe. We provide end-to-end supply chain services to create sustained value for our clients.
KPMG has a strong SAP team in this region and we are assisting several clients with End to End implementation of SAP Products. Our practice is further expanding and we are looking for highly motivated candidates for our Singapore Practice, who has various SAP module experience with SAP project management skills. The role will:
• Planning, executing and finalizing projects in line with scope, time and budget. This includes project mapping, managing resources, and coordinating the efforts of team members
• Defining project objectives and quality control throughout its lifecycle
• Working closely with clients, demonstrating professional knowledge to ensure that the deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction
• Applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for client The ideal candidate should possess:
• Post Graduate degree or Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, Management Accounting or Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management of supply chain and operations functions in SAP implementation projects preferably in a management consulting role
• Strong project management skills with proficient functional knowledge in any SAP S4 Hana module such as Finance, Sales and Materials Management
• Possess knowledge and experience of end-to-end supply chain and key supply chain value drivers
• Strong project management skills with strong functional knowledge in any SAP S4 Hana module for example Finance, Sales, Materials Management etc
• Relevant regional / geographic work experience with countries like Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Korea, Thailand etc
• Industry experience in Manufacturing and/or Agriculture will be an added advantage
• Good inter-personal and communication skills and demonstrate collaboration and teamwork, is innovative and constantly seeks improvement
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.