Regulatory Reporting Accountant (1 year contract)
- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
- Contract, Full time
- 22 May 19
Regulatory Reporting (1 year contract)
Job Introduction: A Regulatory Reporting / MAS reporting role (1 year contract) has just been made available at one of the world's leading financial institutions in Singapore. You will be part of a growing financial institution in Singapore, and the role is convertible to a permanent position based on personal performance.
* Prepare/Review MAS /Department of Statistics reports.
* Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
* Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
* Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting.
* Participate in month-end closing activities.
* Prepare/Review ledger reconciliation.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
*Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649 or Big 4 candidates that have audited banks / financial institutions
* Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
* Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
* Singaporeans / PRs only due to nature of the business
* Immediately available candidates preferred
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770493
Registration Name: Hoe Ying Lin
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or contact me at 6818 3153. We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.