Regional Chief Information Security Officer (APAC CISO)
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 20 Feb 19
An excellent oppourtunity to work with a leading multinational professional services firm with a strong and established presence in Asia Pacific region.
Our client is a leading multinational professional services firm with offices across 15+ locations in Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for an experienced Information Security leader to set up their APAC Information Security team.
As the Asia Pacific CISO, you will be reporting into the Global CISO. You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing a regional security services strategy and roadmap.
- Leading the APAC Security Services and partnering with regional leaders to provide IT Security solutions.
- Ensuring the region follows the Group IT Security policies and standards while ensuring these policies and procedures are developed keeping in mind regional requirements.
- Overseeing regional IT Security governance and compliance.
- Providing IT Security related advisory for new projects and existing IT solutions.
- Communicating and maintaining relevant IT security regulations for different markets and updating global policies to reflect the same.
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field. You will have 12 - 18 years experience in a relevant role with proven track record of successfully building and running IT security teams within the region.
You will have strong knowledge and expertise within Information Security domain. You will have experience working in a global matrix environment and solid senior key stakeholder management skills.
You will have experience acting as a Regional Security Advisor for internal clients.
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership opportunity