- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 25 Sep 17
Experience: 2+ years
Work Location: Singapore
Cognizant is seeking a Quality Analyst with a strong quality audit experience in a customer service environment for a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small
businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
The Quality Analyst will be responsible auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience. The Quality Analyst will also aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes, identifying
innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing, have an eye for detail, appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with
cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years working in a service/customer service/sales organization
- A minimum of 1 year in Quality auditor role
- Demonstrates an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral in English and Native Thai / Native Vietnamese / Native Bahasa Indonesia(There is a requirement to audit cases from Indonesian, Thai or Vietnamese market)
- Ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights
- Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to use judgment to help analysts apply the most appropriate solution for complex client situations
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to coach and provide feedback to analysts
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- Concepts of six sigma or similar quality management standards
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Experience working in and with a global organization
- Only at times. Staggered shift from 6 am - 8.30 pm SGT on weekdays. Requirement to work on Public Holidays
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.