Project Manager / Managed Services
- Permanent, Full time
- R Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 13C6500
- 18 Mar 19
PROJECT MANAGER – MANAGED SERVICES CORE BANKING
- Manages directly or through project managers various managed services teams across the region
- Identifies, tracks, monitors, and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects. Identifies one or more solutions and facilitates amicable solutions with the internal teams and client/s
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Contributes to and improves APAC Project Delivery body of knowledge, Methodologies, Professional Services processes, tools, and artefacts.
- 12+ years of overall experience in delivering IT solutions in the global context
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Preferred experience with International Core Banking and/or Channels solutions implementation.
- Exceptional ability to balance strategic, tactical, and operational thinking and execution in a dynamically evolving business environment
- Strong focus on collaboration with diverse stakeholders, exercising influence and assertiveness to drive desired outcomes