Manager, System Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Manager, System AnalystJob Summary:
The System Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives.
- Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/write/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Work with architect, development and vendor team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare/Review test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Support SIT/UAT testing. Help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Facilitate/Provides "Train-the-Trainer" on application enhancements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- More than 10 years of relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience
- Experienced in Open System application
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.