Manager, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
To manage processes relating to month end financial closing, regulatory and solvency reporting, drive and/or support system implementation and process improvement initiatives related The Job
- Prepare and/or review financial / regulatory reporting deliverables and their supporting schedules
- Prepare and/ or review Group Reporting submissions
- Analyse financial / regulatory reporting results
- Actively support in IFRS 17 and RBC 2 projects
- Handle ad hoc assignments to support internal and external users on finance related matters.
- Work with respective Business Units and IT for system enhancements and timely resolution of interface issues and reconciling items.
- Support User Acceptance Testing when required
- Review of work processes and controls to improve effectiveness and efficiency of reconciliations, reporting, and financial closing.
- Support Group Finance and other company's initiatives as required.
- Liaise with auditors and respective internal departments to address audit findings
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and take appropriate steps to mitigate the risks
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company
- Highlight any potential concerns/ risks and proactively share best risk management practices