Manager, Business Development-Sales
- Competitive salary
- Permanent, Full time
- Lion Global Investors Ltd
- 19 Mar 19
As an institutional sales person with the Business Development Division, the candidate will focus on growing LGI’s institutional and international business through active engagement with existing and prospective clients.
The candidate will be part of the institutional sales team which will develop and execute marketing strategies, with the aim of building LGI’s institutional client business. The candidate will be responsible for investment publications that are used as marketing collaterals. In addition, the individual will work closely with the team to actively seek out business opportunities, and closely follow-up on business opportunity leads. As part of the sales process, the individual will also need to collaborate with internal teams to successfully win mandates and raise assets.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Take on the role of a product specialist on Business Development Division, bridging between the Investment Team and Business Development Team. This would also include working closely with the two teams to produce regular investment thought pieces as marketing collaterals for the Sales Team.
• Actively work with the team to grow LGI’s book of institutional business through acquisition of new mandates from new, as well as existing, clients.
• Support the team in preparing the information and materials requested by clients.
• Contribute to the development of the institutional business’ strategy.
• Manage client relationships through active follow-ups on requests by working closely with the client servicing/fund services team, with the aim of expanding the existing client relationships
• Prepare business report and handle business agreement related issues
• Relevant Degree, preferably with a focus in finance or business
• At least 5 years of working experience in the asset management industry
• Results driven with strong attention to detail
• Strong work and team ethics, and a high level of integrity and dedication
• Accomplished independent worker, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Creative thinker with an open mind to learn an explore new areas and opportunities
• Strong writing abilities, paired with sound investment knowledge across different asset classes