Investment Data Analyst, Global Asset Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 28 Feb 19
Global Asset Management
The candidate will need to build and develop positive working relationships with a range of departments and individuals throughout the company. They will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of various industry questionnaires/surveys, some of which are distributed via APAC publications.
The key aim is to increase and improve data quality and availability across all areas, leveraging sources of data that exist throughout the wider business. They should possess the necessary drive and enthusiasm and be able to identify opportunities for improvements in process. The position requires a high degree of responsibility; accuracy and attention to detail are of upmost importance.
* Updating all databases within the agreed deadlines
* Coordinating and helping with consultant database searches
* Coordinate with regional RFP teams and coordinating international Consultant Databases efforts
* Coordinate with internal departments such as consultant relations, sales, performance, legal & compliance and fund management to obtain information.
* Managing the process and schedule for reviewing the databases content by liaising with the 'information owners' for updates
Role Specific Skills and Knowledge:
* High standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
* Analytical thinking
* Market/product knowledge desirable (or a general interest in the financial industry)
Qualifications and system requirements:
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including excel (essential), Word & PowerPoint
* Experience of utilising a range of databases
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.