IT Security Systems Project Manager
- Assess and ensure that operational security-related technology systems adopted by the Government Agency are up-to-date, cost-effective, and meet operational requirements through proper project management throughout the project life-cycle.
- Prepare the technical and tender specifications for the procurement of cost-effective and reliable systems that meet users' requirements are in order.
- Plan and manage the progress and budget for security-related projects and resolve arising issues so as to ensure the timely completion of the projects as scheduled.
- Oversee the provision of maintenance support for operational security-related technology systems.
- Maintain close liaison and working relationship with the Government Agency users as well as external government agencies on all data exchanges and interfaces requiring inter-agency collaboration and approval.
- Manage and monitor the performance of vendors engaged for the projects to ensure their contractual and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance, and to take appropriate corrective actions in cases of poor performance.
- Provide technical consultancy and support to the operational users in the upgrading/enhancement of existing application technologies and systems, review and endorse technical design for all projects, work with users and vendors to implement enhancements that meet users' requirements, and thus enhances the current work processes.
- At least a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Six (6) years or more of relevant work experience, preferably in security-related technology systems/projects.
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Possess a good understanding of IT equipment and technicalities.
- Possess crisis leadership and management skills.
- Possess strong analytical and planning abilities.
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Certification in Project Management and/or ISMS, GSEC, CISSP, ITIL, COMIT, AGILE or equivalent will be an added advantage.