IT Officer | Application Support
- Competitive remuneration terms.
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited
- 18 Feb 19
An excellent career opportunity for aspiring IT graduates keen to work in banking systems environment.
• To provide IT systems support to users and stakeholders,
• Monitor and liaise with vendors on identification of problems and resolution including support in testing of fixes from vendors and in-house development team,
• Production support and troubleshooting to ensure application availability for banking operation including data centre batch processing outside normal office hours, and
• Enforcement of security across applications including users profiling, program migration, updating of IT policies, standards and guidelines.
Required Knowledge Domain:
• In-depth knowledge of Wintel platform and programming languages: C#, MS SQL, MS.NET framework, MsAccess, Crystal Report, DOS command,
• Knowledge in AS400 programming and Query/400 would be an added advantage
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or Diploma in Information Technology (Polytechnic),
• 2 to 3 years’ working experience in application development and support,
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills,
• Good documentation skills in system development and projects execution,
• Good verbal and written communication skills, and
• Effective interpersonal skills and team player.