Head of SOC APAC
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Oct 18
Head of SOC APAC
- The Regional Head Information Security Incident Response will be the responsible line manager for the local SOC team providing overall leadership, guidance and directions.
- Ensures service level SLAs as well as consistent quality of operational SOC services and manages and reports on the activities and performance of the SOC team.
- Lead initiatives to ensure consistent Information Security Operations, develop key operating procedures and uses cases for Cyber Incident detection in close cooperation and alignment with Threat Operations Team.
- Support the Global Head of Information Security Incident Response in establishing relationship to relevant stakeholders, evaluating new technologies and planning future SOC development and strategy
- Relevant Security certifications (e.g. GCIH, ECIH, CSIH, CISA, CISM, CISSP) are required
- At least 8-12 years of information security experience in a technical or operational role
- Proven experience in leading, managing and developing a SOC team or comparable
- Experience in designing key operating procedures, programs and services and establishing best practices in a SOC or comparable environment
- Strong security background (understanding risk assessment, legal and regulatory requirements, threats, vulnerabilities, security policies etc.)
- Excellent technical understanding of enterprise grade technologies including security devices, network engineering, operating systems, databases and applications and their security settings and configurations
- Comprehensive knowledge of the threat landscape, adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP), general attack stages, kill-chain and attack types
- Broad knowledge and proven experience in incident handling and incident response methodologies