Our clients are top tier Investment banks who are seeking to recruit returning experienced Product Controllers for their APAC branches. Candidates would be required to have past experience as an EMEA or APAC Controllers
- Product controllers are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of Line of Business books and records. This responsibility encompasses:
- Trader Profit &Loss/Risk reporting and control
- Daily revenue reporting of estimate and actual P&L
- Month-end close process, working in partnership with Financial Control, Valuation Control and Legal Entity Controllers
- Ensuring correct risk sensitivity is sent to Value at Risk (VaR) and providing commentary on ensuing back testing results
- Preparation of commentary for trading results, linking trading revenues to desk strategies and changes in market conditions.
- Ascertain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end technology platform and associated feeds/downstream systems.
- Ensuring adherence to internal and external regulation including Antitrust compliance.
- Responsible for daily production of risk and P&L sign off stats.
- Responsible for summary of P&L explain MIS to management.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Relevant BSc degree with a proven strong academic background required
- CA or CPA Accounting qualified
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, IAS)
- Strong internal control and processes with proven experience in process improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Professional attitude, team player with an approachable manner
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Ability to challenge efficiency and drive forward on change and innovation of processes
- Ability to influence people and build strong working relationships across various business units
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
Please send your CV to Valerie.email@example.com