BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Key Responsibilities
- Oversee and monitoring of operational activity performed by fund accountant.
- Assisting the FA Managers to create a standard, scalable and cost efficient production model.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly NAV funds in accordance with applicable Industry recommended accounting practices, accounting standard or specific constitutional documents.
- Part of the team of fund accountants and liaise with different support functions to ensure NAVs are delivered in timely manner to meet the agreed KPIs.
- Ensure NAV calculations are accurately prepared and in line with the BNPP operational and system procedural manual.
- Prepare operational and system procedural manuals to ensure that all operational risks are well under control and adequate for the day to day activities.
- Identify and document "non-standard" process flows and discuss with FA Manager(s) / Head of FA to ensure corrective actions are taken where needed.
- Report and escalate operational or major incidents including any breach or error occurrences to the Management.
- Participate in regular operational meetings to review any client and new business requirements.
- Work pro-actively with Clients to resolve queries on action points relating to Fund Admin matters.
- Collate responses to Auditors in order to finalise the audit with the agreed timeframe.
- Participate in transition planning and testing to ensure new processes or system functionalities can meet clients' needs and requirements.
- Oversee and monitor activities and tasks stated in SLD/SLA are completed in accurate and timely manner.
- Involve in any new client take-on and migration activities.
- Support the Head of FA Singapore in any global Fund Accounting operating model objectives
- Review of the job description and do the performance appraisal of my direct report.
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be required from time to time
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with external corporate clients and global stakeholders.
· Persistence / perseverance in achieving operational efficiency
· Leadership in driving the team to achieve set objectives.
· Good operational/technical skills in fund accounting and administration
· Good analytical and problem solving skills to provide solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
· University degree/ post graduate degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years in experience in Securities Services Fund Accounting or equivalent experiences