Financial Services Advisory - Senior Associate, Actuarial
The role involves:
• Performing actuarial audit for our life insurance and reinsurance clients
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to perform assessments, discuss the findings and prepare assessment reports
• Contributing to IFRS 17 projects including assisting in financial impact assessment, performing actuarial modelling and providing technical support
• Participating in advisory engagements related to capital and risk management reviews, reserving and pricing reviews, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation
• Reviewing or building financial models including business planning/ forecasting, corporate financing and capital management.
• Mentoring and training of junior staff The ideal candidate should have:
• Possess a recognised degree or relevant qualification
• 1-4 years of experience in the life insurance or consulting field preferably within the ASEAN market
• Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
• Advanced proficiency in actuarial modelling with Prophet is a must
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.