- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Enterprise Solutioning – Infrastructure Architect
Enterprise Solutioning – Infrastructure ArchitectThe successful candidate will be primarily responsible to:
- Lead the infrastructure architectural design of solutions to support OCBC Digital Strategy. Drive solutions to optimize security, information leverage and reuse, integration, performance, and availability and ensure solutions developed adhere and aligns to the delivered architecture. Fulfil service level agreements and ensure solutions remains current with industry best practices, technologies and the Bank's standards.
- Consult and influence infrastructure & digital application teams regarding solutions. Collaborate with other staff to design and implement effective technology solutions, while using innovative business and technology processes to identify and implement improvement initiatives, eliminate redundancies and maximize the reuse of applications.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure architecture standards & guidelines based on the bank's needs, regulatory requirements and anticipated technology advances.
- Key focus on Network, Cloud, Security and IoT
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 3-year experience in Network Architecture solution for data, video & voice, cloud and IoT with 5+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure consulting, design, setup, and operations.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a team of engineers on providing global infrastructure implementation. 2-3 years of experience as an Infrastructure Architect.
- Deep understanding on Network, Storage, Security, Cloud services (Public/Private/Hybrid Clouds)
- Strong knowledge and a large experience on a broad range of infrastructure technologies such as Public & Hybrid Clouds platforms (Azure, Office 365, AWS, etc.) Networking, Windows/Red Hat Server platforms, Directory Services, High Availability configurations, Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V), storage technologies, cloud services, collaboration tools and trends.
- Relevant experience in enterprise architecture design, managing and support the following applications/systems - Cisco networking & WiFi solutions, 802.1x, 802.1q, NAC/NAP technologies, MPLS/IPSec/SDN/SD-WAN/Internet, Hybrid Cloud Networking Computing Platforms & Technologies (Office365, Azure, AWS,etc), Video & Audio conferencing services (Skype for Business), Virtual PBX systems. Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Linux based Operating Systems, Open Source, VMware & Hyper-V hypervisors will be advantage.
- Understanding of TOGAF or other formal architecture frameworks is desired.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to effectively solve business problems
- Effective organizational and communication skills including the ability to express complex concepts clearly and concisely