- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL Developer
Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL DeveloperETL Developer with hands on experience in Teradata, IBM Datastage, Hadoop - Big Data, UNIX and ODI. Candidate will be responsible for supporting various Enterprise Data Warehouse datamarts. Responsible for design develop, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining DataMart and analytics architecture
- Analyze, troubleshoot, rectify and resolve ETL related issues
- Identify and resolving performance bottlenecks in various levels like source and target mappings
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager, Programmer/Analyst, and Project Management Office (PMO) to understand business requirements, source to target mappings, data models, and universe designs in order to develop highly efficient and highly scalable ETL processes and Universe data foundation ensuring delivery of business needs in a timely manner
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics in EDW, as well as business reporting environments and dashboard
- Provide support on ETL/ELT architecture and design fundamentals including transformation techniques, error handling techniques
- Must be ready to support SLA based environment, with on-call model, involving handling of critical issues.
- Responsible to deliver the system daily/monthly SLAs.
Strong Experience on following
- Minimum 3 years Data Warehousing/ETL experience
- Must possess a deep understanding of DW and BI concepts in a large organization using multiple applications and various data sources, as well as, knowledge of Data Modeling/ Analysis/Data Integration best practices
- Candidate should have domain knowledge in Financial/Banking domain
- Experience in FS-LDM model with good understanding in transformation rules
- Strong experience in Teradata/ODI & IBM Datastage
- Ability to work in team as well as the individual contributor
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and working under challenging environment
- Expertise in analysis of different performance issues.
- Very good knowledge of Teradata 12 database (Hands on)
- Very good exposure to Datawarehouse concepts, Normalization and De-normalization concepts
- Experience in ETL methodology
- Has working experience in Unix/Unix scripting
- Proficient in RDMBMS concepts, preferably with Teradata database
- Good Understanding of the complete SDLC process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills