- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
ETL Developer (ITSR)
ETL Developer (ITSR)The candidate will be responsible for working with internal users from all the entities across regions to gather user requirements, design, propose end to end enhancement solution and delivered the approved solution conforming to the bank technology architecture guidelines, technology security standards and IT management process.
- Demonstrates commitment to company mission, vision and values through professional conduct and individual job performance.
- Influencing role to product specifications, building and supporting a reliable enterprise data warehouse to meet the development and maintenance requirements of systems/platforms.
- Aware of and aligns to regulatory and mandated requirements across regions (MAS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC).
- 5+ years ETL development experience in Financial and Banking Industry
- Strong experience in
- Teradata DB
- Teradata tools and Utilities (Fast Load, Fast Export, BTEQ etc)
- IBM datastage
- Teradata FSLDM model, transformation rules and concept of Bmap and Bkey
- Control-M Scheduler
- SQL / PLSQL
- Unix shell scripting (AIX)
- Troubleshoot issues with Tomcat web server
- Java 1.8, understand XML file layout, Understand and troubleshoot Windows DOS scripts.
- Should have domain knowledge in Financial/Banking domain.
- Technical knowledge of Business Intelligence functions and data modelling.
- Expertise in analysis of different performance issues.
- Good knowledge of Oracle RDMBS
- Good knowledge on General Ledger & Reconciliation process.
- Good product knowledge on Loans, Deposits, Credit card, Trade Finance & Treasury Products.
- Good Knowledge on RAy, including data model and data requirements
- Knowledge of QlikView, including design and develop new reports
- Knowledge of BOXI reporting, including design and develop new reports
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) screening for transactions and customers
- including Mantas data structure, threshold setting, scenario customisation and requirements of data collection
- including SafeWatch filtering engine against the watch lists, and data requirements
- Ability to Work both functional and technical Role on the Data warehouse FSLDM data model.