ETL Developer - Pentaho
- Permanent, Full time
- Fortitude Partnership , EA Licence No: 17S8587
- 19 Feb 19
This global business is looking for experienced ETL Consultants (Pentaho) to help build and enhance their client’s data capabilities within the banking space. Working on cutting edge regulatory projects within the banking sector you should be confident in your abilities using Pentaho Kettle.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of ETL methodologies, approaches, technologies, and architecture.
- ETL processes
- Experience in ETL design and options to improve load and extract performance
- Design, Develop, Test, Optimize and Deploy ETL code and stored procedures to perform all ETL related functions
- Ability to mentor and perform knowledge transfer to support team
- Proficient at leveraging the tools and technology to drive value for clients.
- ETL tools - Pentaho Kettle
- Database management systems
- Data modeling tools
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in engaging and communicating with stakeholders
- Strong technical, strategic and business skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Prior professional experience in a consulting environment or client facing role is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience working within Banking/Financial Services would be advantageous.
Keywords: Pentaho, Kettle, ETL
EA Reg No: R1113812
EA License No: 17S8587