- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19007647
Citi FinTech Overview
- Citi FinTech is a focused unit entrusted with a once-in-a-generation mission: to carry Citi, the world's leading global bank, into the future of banking. It is small, visionary, nimble, obsessively focused on its mission, eager for a fight, and in a big hurry to execute. Because it is born to Citi, it is also deeply aware that it carries the torch for a 200-year legacy of enabling progress for our clients, under one of the world's top financial services brands. Citi FinTech creates and operates cutting edge products and services.
- As the world's leading global bank, we have an unprecedented opportunity to truly drive change through forward thinking product experiences and services that will touch millions of customers. The experiences we're changing go beyond just digital channels and traditional banking services; we'll touch all consumer touch points and needs, including spending, savings, borrowing, investing and actionable insights. With two years under our belt, Citi FinTech is charged with leading the Global Consumer Bank into the platform ecosystem, scaling new product and reimagining banking experiences beyond industry parity.
- Citi FinTech is made up of ambitious, driven and customer focused leaders with experience at Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, PayPal, Visa and early stage start-ups. We have built a small group of incredibility talented and driven product managers to help lead in this effort.
- CollaboratorStrong partnering skills with others including fellow team members, peers, key stake holders; builds relationships and connects ideas across silos including, high grade diplomatic skills to effectively negotiate desired outcomes
- Curious Willing to take calculated risks, challenge traditional approaches, inquisitive with a penchant for seeking new experiences, asks questions, and demonstrates an appetite to learn new things
- AdaptableRemains calm and optimistic under pressure and adapts well to unexpected situations, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty, and solicits and embraces feedback from others to make changes to improve impact and effectiveness
- Courage/BoldNot afraid to make quick decisions with limited info, decisive, sets direction and priorities without fear, has the guts to make difficult business and people decisions, takes initiative and publicly tests limits, is not afraid to fail or go against popular opinion, acts with a real sense of urgency to move others to action, and sets a high bar
- DeterminedAchievement oriented, optimistic about what can be, persistent, can persevere, resilient to setbacks, seeks high levels of activity in a fast-paced environment, demonstrates a fierce commitment to challenging goals, and a strong bias for action. Great & genuine communicator able to create an environment of excitement and positive motivation that leads to an emotional connection with the team, not just the task
- Well-equipped to interface at any level of the organization in a context of major cultural change
- To be successful, you are a seasoned synthesizer and an integrated thinker who desires to make the complex clear. You will also need to be able to manage multiple projects from Challenge Definition to Insights to Usability Testing using Design Thinking and Agile development methods.
- Be the voice of the customer at Citi, passionately understanding and speaking on behalf of the customer as we transform our digital customer experience.
- Co-create with customers every step of the way - designing, executing and analyzing user research studies - including both quant and qual.
- Convert rich and varied insights, research and analytics into strategies - visual, written, and product feature sets - to name a few.
- Use and champion Design Thinking ensuring that every project starts with customer needs, strategy and a well-defined problem to solve.
- Enable constant iteration to improve the customer experience.
- Identify innovative technologies and processes to constantly improve the team's work.
- Be a part of a global team.
- Partner with product managers, designers, data scientists, developers and third-party agencies/partners.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years experience developing, testing and implementing strategies that drove measureable results.
- Experience (5+ years) designing various qualitative and quantitative research studies. Background
- A seasoned synthesizer and an integrated thinker who desires to make the complex clear.
- A thoughtful, unquenchably curious person who likes asking "why" and thinking two steps ahead.
- A problem solver with a consultative mindset.
- A passionate, scrappy innovator who questions the norm and finds better ways to do things.
- A people person who can collaborate and persuade.
- Quick on your feet, steady under pressure and able to adapt to changes. Open, honest and direct.
- Highly organized, self-directed and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable with user research, Design Thinking, digital experience design and Agile software development.