This is a key role driving the data strategy & roadmap of the bank's finance transformation journey within their Global Markets business.
As a lead, you will take on full ownership and provide strategic directions and oversee the e2e business solution lifecycle on all things finance data related within the Bank's Global Banking business:
- Responsible for the data sourcing strategy, data quality & data flows
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Finance, Risk, Traders, Technology to plan and develop the best sources for multiple data across different business domain and to deliver solutions to meet business requirements
- Ensure uptstream DQMF completion for downstream processes
- Ensure data controls & data sourcing is in place Implementation of policies, standards & controls for the programme and provide guidance to the team
- Ensure upstream DQMF completion for downstream processes
- Minimum 10 years of relevant data project experience
- Highly competent in data quality & data management across finance/products domain with a proven track record in data quality initiatives.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS & Global Banking regulations
- Permanent position
- Salary $160k to $240k base + bonuses
- Candidates based in Singapore only
Write in to email@example.com with your CV for a discussion.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.