Collateral Support Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Sep 17
The Collateral Product team at Bloomberg has built a collateral management and optimization product that will act as an end-to-end platform for our clients to manage their collateral requirements and assets effectively within an ever changing regulatory environment. This enterprise wide platform will provide creative methods and consultative support for cross-product operational needs, trading and funding optimization solutions, and regulatory improvements.
As a Collateral Specialist you will be a part of the Financial Engineering team concentrated on providing pre- and post-sales support to MARS Collateral Management clients. MARS Collateral sits in the Pricing & Risk Department within Core Financial Products. The solution provides a market leading UI and workflow tool and integrates seamlessly with MARS (multi-asset risk system). You will join a team of individuals with front and back office hands-on experience within trading and handling collateral.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Work in a team to drive client service excellence by being the first point of contact for all of our collateral management client needs
- Support collateral management product managers and sales team by providing demos, client implementations and relationship management to MARS Collateral clients
- Provide business managers and engineering with actionable client feedback and requirements to help craft future product development
You’ll need to have:
- A deep understanding of the collateral management process
- Four or more years of hands on collateral or derivatives operations experience at a buy or sell side organization or;
- Four plus years of product management or development at a technology firm
- Client facing experience
- Knowledge of current financial regulation driving innovations in the collateral market (EMIR, Dodd-Frank, BCBS/IOSCO)
- Strong communication skills including validated experience interacting with clients, conducting internal presentations, and representation at conferences
- Ability to express ideas and concepts in an articulate and clear manner
We’d love to see:
- Understanding of pricing for interest rate swaps and repo
- Familiarity with electronic messaging, settlement, reconciliation and derivative valuation
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.