COO - Information Security Officer - AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 20 Feb 19
COO - Information Security Officer - AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To perform Information Security Risk assessments, govern compliance evaluations for assigned IT assets in accordance with the agreed Service scope and to ensure that the overall assessment activity is completed
• To communicate assessment results and remediation options in debriefing meetings to Chief BISO/Business Sponsor if required or requested
• To perform NAR content quality assurance (in scope: quality reports with regards to BISO errors and warnings, including data protection and privacy issues). The distinction between IS Officer and Divisional BISO relevant errors/warnings is defined in the Service Catalogue
• To provide feedback for audit and regulatory request by supporting an appointed audit coordinator and get clearance from the respective Divisional BISO before providing any responses
• To provide advisory in connection with their tasks, e.g. project and process reviews, and review of Information Security Controls and their interpretation. Vendor review support and IS policy topics
• To cooperate with the Divisional BISOs in agreed recertification tasks, including onboarding on the respective platforms
• To help identifying potential toxic combinations of access and propose and test respective Segregation of Duties (SoD) rules in collaboration with the Segregation of Duties Manager (SoD Manager).
• To execute all other tasks that are assigned to this role based on defined and approved rules and processes by Divisional ISO.
• Background in information security, risk management or similar (e.g. Business impact analysis)
• Prior experience in a project management and/or risk and control role would be an advantage (e.g. in BISO, ORM, Audit, Data Privacy)
• Appropriate business knowledge of the relevant business and regulatory requirements to perform the tasks.
• Background in the business or having worked with a business unit of advantage
• Ability to manage multi-tasks assignments and efficiently prioritize workload with limited supervision and resilient under pressure
• Ability to build a network in the business and among business managers, project managers and subject matter experts
• Analytical skills to evaluate risks and control processes
• Background in any risk assessment tools
• IS related certification (e.g. CISSP) is a plus.
You will be:
• Required to have a dynamic nature with the ability to adjust to varying environments
• Keen to learn and proactively to challenge the norm and propose solution.
• A person with a “Can Do” attitude, with the sense to consider solutions when faced with challenges.
• A team player with positive altitude to take on additional tasks
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.