Business Transformation Enablement - Process lead
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Apr 19
Job Reference # 188122BR
Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and automate and optimize them through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? Would you like to manage the day-to-day activities of the APAC Business transformation team, leading experienced change staff through Team by Team or Value Stream Optimization projects and other initiatives covering Asia Pacific? We're looking for someone who can:
• lead digital transformation initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design, to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits
• collaborate with subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities to improve ways of working and automate operation processes
• identify transformational levers across the 5 lenses
• coach key stakeholders on their role as lean managers within the lean management system
• coach project teams on tools, methods deployment and help line managers with the consistent implementation of UBS PEX Way
• collaborate with RPA engagement leads and cognitive solution design specialists in identifying automation/optimization solutions for Integrated Process Optimization (IPO) program
Sitting within Group Operations, you'll be working as part of the Service Delivery Digital Transformation Team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS group operations, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
• academic degree or equivalent with over 5 years business analysis and/or project management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
• lean Six Sigma black belt certification with proven knowledge and skills
• experience within Banking Operations is a plus
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM), Agile methodology
• an excellent communicator, highly organized and could manage competing priorities
• comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• customer orientated and focused on service quality
• fluent in English both oral and written
• able to travel 25% at least
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.