BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Key Responsibilities:
The remit of the Business Analyst will cover operational teams in Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington and Singapore for all requirement gathering and specifications relating to changes for,
· Calculation and reporting aspects of BNP's Performance and Attribution solutions.
· Business Intelligence / DNA / Reporting domain and will be working on enhancements to Data Navigator Advanced (DNA) and Reporting solutions.
· In the Fixed Income Attribution domain will be working on the Fixed Income Attribution (FIA) solution.
Their primary focus being:
· A dedicated regional Business Analyst, to support the tasks and skillsets described in this document,
· A client facing expert to work with the operations analysts and the clients to capture specific change requests, provide best practice solutions,
· A contributor to the ongoing development and enhancement of the platform, with regional feedback being included, and
· From an internal interaction perspective, the candidate will liaise with
- In France, the Equity Analyst team, the DNA team and the centralised FIA team in France
- For all the systems, the APAC IA Business Analysts in Singapore will liaise with the senior IT business application support, IT teams in Europe and Chennai Business projects, Business support teams and IT teams.
· Client and internal change requirements gathering / documentation / Specification.
· Track and monitoring of change implementation and development according to scheduled timelines.
· Maintaining a register of all internal and client requsted changes by relevant applications and ensuring that necessary approvals are attained to implement the changes on a timelines and efficient manner.
· Change requests centralization for APAC region Clients
· Contribution to the change requests for APAC region Clients
· Contributor form an business change perspective to APAC region new Clients on boarding
· Close collaboration with Paris and Chennai to integrate existing synergies
· Change Management support on APAC calculation and reporting, APAC DNA/ BI and APAC FIA scope with the APAC Business analyst
· Regional source of expertise on Attribution calculations and reporting, DNA for business development and Fixed Income Attribution for business development
· Enhancement of the production process, including identification of risk and mitigation
Qualifications & Experience required:
· Tertiary qualification and industry specific qualification such as CIPM, FRM or CFA.
· At least 7 years of experience in performance measurement and attribution (equity, diversified, alternatives)
· Familiarity with databases and ETL process
· Programming languages - Visual Basic mandatory, deep knowledge of SQL, Python
· Famililarity with TIBCO Spotfire or other business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, XLCubed, SQL (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
· Good experiences in UI and reporting functionality development.
· Deep theoretical knowledge of financial instruments (equity, fixed income, derivatives, swaps, forwards, mutual funds...)
· Strong understanding of geometric and arithmetic equity across equity, fixed income (i.e. Brinson Beebower / Fachler and Fixed Income Attribution methodologies) and return smoothing techniques (i.e. Carino, GRAP).
· Deep knowledge of derivative(i.e. Menchero) and multi-currency (i.e. Karnosky Singer) attribution techniques.
· Strong experience related to the Fixed Income instruments and their valuation formulas (fixed, floater or inflation-linked bonds, futures, options, swaps, CDS…)
· Deep knowledge of Fixed Income static characteristics (coupons, maturity or callable dates, redemption values…), yield curves (treasury, inflated or swap curves) and analytics (duration, convexity…)
· Strong knowledge of the IA platform would be a plus due to the complexity of IA information system
· Software Engineers or Project managers - specialising in Finance desirable.