Associate, FCC Analytics (1 Year Contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment , EA Licence No: 11C4684
- 23 Sep 17
Our banking client is now in search of an Associate, FCC Analytics to join their Singapore team on a 1 year contract.
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
People and Talent
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Ensure staff in Department have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Apply risk and data analytic tools/techniques to optimise and tune relevant detection scenarios, and screening and monitoring systems.
- Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to FCC to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness.
- Align/support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML monitoring) to manage risks.
- Ensure that detection scenarios that are developed and deployed are fit-for-purpose.
- Attend relevant leadership meetings.
- Ensure tracking and remediation of surveillance and investigations related regulatory findings.
- Prepare and cascade lessons learned from audit findings, FCC assurance activities and specific investigations.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the function/ team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Must have experience in
- Python, SQL, R Programming
- 4-5 years of scripting experience
- Only Singaporeans
EA Reg no: R1546891
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D