- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Applications Support Senior Analyst
Applications Support Senior Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18067266
- We are seeking an experienced Production Support Sr. Analyst within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasure & Trade Solutions (TTS) Technology. The Production Support Analyst is required to provide Level 2 support, perform assigned project work, and carry out Change & Release implementations for Global Payments Applicaitons.
- The candidate must have strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in their endeavors, great teamwork and team building skills will be a key factor to the success of the team
- The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. The successful candidate should be able to implement and follow strategic management direction, committed to work on weekends to manage the Change & Release implementations, and work on strategic projects assigned within the Global Payments Applicaitons.
- Responsible for all aspects of Incident and L2 support for the Global Payments
- Proactively monitor and provide tier-3 Production Support, resolving risks and issues and initiating corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Be proactive in monitoring trends and instituting continuous process improvement.
- Work on technology projects as assigned.
- Ensure process are clearly documented and staff are suitably trained
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting processes are in place for the Production environment
- Ensure appropriate capacity and performance monitoring and review processes are instituted and executed.
- To provide regular communication to management and stakeholders of Production Support status for your applications, including risks, issues and mitigations.
- Able to analyze complex problems / situations and to propose simple solutions
- Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
- Manage a workload which is subject to changing priorities and demands
- Promote effective knowledge management across the Global Payments Applicaiton Support teams
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional stakeholders, sharing information and knowledge effectively
- Effectively communicate and interact with infrastructure and supporting technology groups across a distributed WinTel or Unix/Linux environment to drive problem resolution and service levels.
- Work closely with 1st & 2nd level support and development teams to ensure team is meeting the business' requirements. Ensure team delivers on these priorities and communicated progress effectively to all stakeholders.
- Follow thru to ensure each problem is resolved according to SLA.
Application Support Experience
- 5+ years' work experience in Technical Production Support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial
- services organization
- Prior experience in enterprise application development or support, capacity planning, optimization, re-engineering, performance fine tuning and cost optimization
- Demonstrate accountability, leadership, independent initiatives and willingness to lead and work with teams across multiple locations and time-zone.
- Strong team player with direct and matrix management skills. Flexible and being able to manage time effectively.
- Managing Multiple Applications Establishing ITIL best practices Processes and Procedures.
- Ability to Manage Change and Release implementation, Review and sign off on the all application related changes and ensure all the changes are deployment within the timeline and post implementation validation are performed.
- Experience in leading staff in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
- Experience in managing communications across business and technology stakeholders at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Preferred production support experience in banking industry
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in related field with 5+ years.
- Unix : 5-7 years IT Support experience with AIX or Linux
- Scripting : 3-5 experience writing Shell, batch, JIL or powershell scripts, writing SQL queries
- Middleware : Supported Websphere, Java and IHS applications
- Messaging : Supporting MQ and NDM. Tibco Support EMS/BW is a big plus
- Monitoring Tools : AppDynamics, Geneos ITRS, ELK experience is an advantage
- Deployment Tools : Have worked on enterpirse 1 click deployment tools
- Worked on Incident management and tracking tools.
- Experience in Autosys Job Scheduling and setup.
- Basic understanding of network topology, Firewalls and Load balancers.
- Basic understanding or PKI and SSL certificates
- Ability to work in an Offshore/Onsite environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Efficiently and effectively manages work, time, and resources.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to work under high-pressure situations and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment that includes a global focus.
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
- Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
- Ability to understand the big picture - can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues.
- Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner.