- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
In this role the candidate will work with the Treasury andSettlements team which is building out innovative solutions to streamline thesettlement application stack. This will in turn provide transparency andoptimization opportunities to the Treasury desk responsible for driving netinterest income for the F&O and OTC Clearing business globally.
- Working proficiency in Multi-Threading & distributed messaging framework like Kafka, MQ, QPID.
- Working proficiency of Maven, Jenkins, Stash/bitbucket/GIT, Java memory profiling, Fitnesse/Cuccumber, Selenium, Unix/Linix
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets like IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Provide second level support to fixes and solutions for issues in production
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role.
- Cloud & micro service patterns
- Knowledge of extreme/pair programming an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Flexible / adaptable - able to work with diverse groups of people including all levels of business management
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills
- Experience of data analytics tools like Qlikview
- Futures & Options
- OTC Clearing
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran