Good to have:
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on software development or technical consulting
- 4+ years hands on implementation experience in Appian (preferred) or any other BPM platform like Pega, IBM BPM, jPBM or Activiti
- Experience in translating customer requirements into working business process models, prototypes, and finished products using best practices.
- Experience in analysis, design, implement and provide demonstrations of solutions
- Should have experience has built products using agile methodologies
- Should have at least working knowledge or exposure to Advanced Java, Oracle or MySQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working experience working in JEE open source frameworks such as; Spring, Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of integration patterns, techniques and technologies for enterprise applications including XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Experience working with Software Configuration Management tools and processes including; Git, Rational ClearCase, SVN, etc.
- Experience in IDEs; such as Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ.
- Significant experience in writing and deploying code on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Appian 20.x version and newer design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype.
- Implementing design, development, and testing best practices across the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team.
- Develop Appian plugins using Java
# LI-CTSAPAC About Cognizant:-
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.