Account Executive, Digital Acquisition and Conversion Specialist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Account Executive, Digital Acquisition and Conversion Specialist (Based in Singapore)
Personalised, real time experiences have never been more important. As a Digital Acquisition and Conversion Specialist
, you will inspire our largest customers and partners about the future of Performance Marketing, and drive incredible ROI from their partnership with Salesforce.
In order to help our customers you would have walked in their shoes, and have a strong background in Performance marketing from a career in a field such as eCommerce, Demand Generation or Lead Management, or Customer Acquisition.
You are between the technical and marketing worlds and can 'talk the talk', understand how MarTech/ AdTech works and is architected but also having a keen head for strategy and opportunity identification.
You know how to optimise and tweak digital channels to drive incredible customer experiences and conversion - and you know your DMP's from your CDP's, and your tag managers from your analytics tools. A focus on Personalisation for Customer Experience is key.
You understand media mix modelling and attribution, media, communications, technology, data (1st, 2nd, 3rd Party), reporting, optimisation to deliver marketing and business outcomes. You will be able to offer guidance on performance media strategies, media plans, and paint a vision that inspires our customers.
In this role you will be on the leading edge of AdTech and Martech - leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud specifically, Audience Studio, Advertising Studio & Interaction Studio (formerly knows as Evergage). About the Role
- You work with a pre-sales team:
- Collaborative, consultative selling: Work collaboratively within a team of sales professionals (technical and non-technical sales people) to help bridge the gap for our customers between our product and their business pain points
- Evangelising our solutions: To our prospects and customers. Through a deep understanding of the Performance/ Acquisition strategies.
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Building a point of view on how to help our customers today, tomorrow, and the day after that
- Selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Anticipating and preparing for objections
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
How you'll be evaluated in the interview process:
- 8+ years in eCommerce, Personalisation, Demand Generation, Lead Management, or Acquisition Marketing.
- Collaborative, win-as-a-team attitude
- Business acumen
- Consultative selling
- Compelling communicator
- Competitive spirit
- Drive for results
- Trusted advisor
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.