A leading regional bank in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a highly experienced candidate to assume the position of Chief Digital Transformation Officer. This is a senior management role that reports directly to the COO and will allow the successful incumbent to take ownership of the technology and digitization strategy for the bank. This will include strategy development and implementation, developing road maps, executing the digital business strategy and managing bottom line uplift.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking ownership of developing the 3 year road map across the bank from a technological and digital (omni channel) perspective.
- Developing further the AI and robotics offering that the bank has already started work on.
- Develop further, implement and execute a clear digital business transformation strategy across all platforms of the bank.
- Assume PnL responsibility which will ultimately create bottom line uplift and efficiencies of scale through well executed strategy implementation.
- Effective stakeholder management, ensure that senior management team are convinced of further digital strategy development.
- Design and distribute effectively new digital initiatives to further improve the bank's digital platform.
- Act as an 'Agent of Change' for the digital banking proposition.
- Clearly define and execute technology and digitization strategies using all core platforms.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- A relevant degree from a leading global university, an MBA is preferable.
- 15 years + hands on digitization strategy experience from a Banking background.
- Experience from E-commerce and consulting will also be considered coupled with banking.
- Hands on digital banking development & architecture experience.
- Experience of developing and Open Banking digital platform from scratch.
- Experience in designing and implementing a 3-5 years digital road map.
- Hands on P/L responsibility, with proven results of increasing the bottom line
- regional and international banking experience is highly preferable
- Fluent in Arabic and English is highly advantageous