Record to Report- Senior Process Associate - English
Record to Report- Senior Process Associate - English - HEA003317
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Record to Report- Senior Process Associate - English! Works with Transition, Training, Ops and Practice to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities; Responsibilities
- Responsible General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, accruals and prepayments calculation and analysis, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization)
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.)
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients' location)
- Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals when required
- Managing the salary expenses and make the payments when necessary
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- • Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable from country-to-country if applicable
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Accounting experience;
- University graduate (Economic profile is an advantage)
- Similar work experience in similar fields;
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage);
- Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS;
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 18, 2020, 10:20:13 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time