Client Onboard Intmd Analyst
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Client Onboard Intmd Analyst
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Transaction Processing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18078487
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions Group provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe.
We are currently recruiting for a number of vacancies at various levels of seniority.
- You will support Account Opening and Maintenance processes for the TTS client base across EMEA region.
- You will be responsible for engaging with both clients and internal stakeholders as part of the Account Opening and Account Maintenance processes, document issuance, validation and execution for clients account openings across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support the pre-implementation process, attend kick off meetings, assist in deal structuring
- Perform a complete review and due diligence of the documentation ensuring all Citi, Constitutive documents provided are in order as per the country of account opening and in line with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Attend regular conference calls with customers to provide updates on the account opening status guidance for the completion of documentation as required.
- Liaison with the Clients Sales Management / Relationship community across EMEA as well as other regional hubs
- Updating of documentation and processing status in the inventory database according to processes.
- Provide information and solutions to customers as a dedicated point of contact
- Documentation lodgement upon completion of account opening/product set-up / maintenance
- Ensuring that all queries are responded to within SLA timeframes
- Building relationships around the EMEA branch network, initiating changes as deemed appropriate to improve cycle times / improve the client experience
- Drive consistently high levels of client satisfaction
- The role will include coordination of complex project managed deals where single client aims to open or maintain accounts in 20+ jurisdictions.
Who can become a Client Onboarding Analyst:
- Some banking experience is preferred or highly analytical mind
- Customer communication experience is a must (internal/external)
- Understanding of/exposure to project coordination is preferred (ideally in banking operations involving a large number of stakeholders)
- Ability to interact and work with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in a process driven, documentation or legal environment
- Highly organized
- Ability work in the fast pace and stressful environment
- Prior client on-boarding experience preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Documentation Review, Legal or KYC space
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Extremely detailed focused
- Strong team player
- Impeccable integrity and judgement
- 3rd level degree in Business or other relevant discipline
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- A 2nd European language is beneficial
- Client and process orientation, professionalism, proactive and strong client focus
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships
- Attention to detail with a high degree of control and emphasis toward quality
- Positive and dynamic attitude to work
- Development of competencies related to organizing and planning work and communication
- You will develop valuable skills in project co-ordination
- Excellent inter-departmental career growth opportunities
- Access to a wide range of innovative digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as senior management.
- Excellent working environment.
- A wide range of training opportunities.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits