SWIFT Business Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a SWIFT Business Analyst as part of a group in Krakow (Poland) which we are setting up currently. Group will be part of the existing Customer Data Interfaces in Frankfurt (Germany) and collaborate closely with China Tec Center / MTex in the future. The team is responsible for all incoming and outgoing data flows to and from the KVG Insourcing fund accounting platform (Simcorp Dimension - SCD). This role will take (technical) ownership for the KVG Insourcing Swift Messaging being the major basis for trade inflow. Tasks include solution management, maintenance and support as well as extending the solution with new messaging counterparts or message types. What you will be responsible for
As SWIFT Business Analyst - Officer you will:
What we value
- Actively support the teams delivery on projects and BAU responsibilities
- Perform requirement analysis in collaboration with the affected business unit/client
- Extend the usage of Swift messaging with our market partners (custodies, clients, middle office) and work with the business for continuous improvements in trade straight through processing
- Be single-point of contact for internal and external partners regarding our Swift processing
- Perform impact analysis and initiate required adjustments regarding the annual SWIFT release
- Manage overall solution architecture and provide technical leadership for the Swift solution
- Take ownership for the collaboration with the vendor currently providing Swift connectivity on working level
- Drive innovation and transformation to leverage companies abilities on Swift connectivity
- Design the interfaces and create the required documents for changes
- Perform developer testing and development review with peers from the team
- Accompany overall change and issue management processes
- Represent the team in projects and act as multiplier to ensure adequate information sharing
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong skills in managing complexity (complex requirements for complex interfaces)
- Experience in working in a distributed environment with colleagues from all over the world
- High motivation to evolve with the team and a changing operating model
- Customer and solution oriented thinking keeping in mind companies standards and processes
- Strong analytical skills to understand and transform business requirements into interface design and specification
- Degree in programming or business administration
- Experience in the analysis and processing of Swift messages, ideally related to standards ISO 7775/15022 and ISO 20022 as well as the design and implementation related interfaces (3+ years)
- Experience in integration of interface solutions in the finance sector, ideally in the investment manager industry
- Very good skills in the creation of overall solution architectures and data modelling
- Good skills at Structured Query Language (SQL) and the usage with oracle data bases
- Skills in Simcorp Dimension regarding data import and transaction processing are a plus
- Experience with the implementation of interfaces using Websphere Transformation Extender, IBM Message Broker or equivalent is a plus
- Very good language skills in English, German is a plus
What We Offer:
- Travelling may be required occasionally
Why this role is important to us
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers