Investor Services Manager (IFDS), Officer
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Investor Services Manager (IFDS), OfficerPosition Description
The Investor Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post from external sources -shareholders, brokers, financial intermediaries, - i.e. Client Service Team, Service Delivery Team and internally from IFDS cross location functional teams supporting this business.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership and direction in a group environment.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Excellent client facing skills
- The candidate should demonstrate a high degree of self-reliance and self-motivation and should be able to take own initiatives to solve problems.
- Demonstrate logical, analytical, critical and process thinking to identify, analyze and evaluate complex problems / issues.
- Daily interaction with clients (fund managers) and internal departments to resolve open queries.
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet SLA deadlines and keeps well documented records. Ensures that checklists, job aids and working procedures are up to date and followed.
- Coordinate the delivery of all KPI's MI's in a timely and accurate manner for relevant governance structures.
- Maintaining a good communication with the donor site on all tasks.
- Acting as a mentor to junior staff and provide coaching.
- Play a supportive role to the local Vice President of the department.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- At least five years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook...)
- Strong client focus.
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway