Senior Pricing Administrator, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Pricing Administrator, Associate 2Purpose Of Role:
This position provides excellent insight into the funds industry and exposure to the types of instruments held by these funds. It also gives a detailed understanding of the markets where these instruments are traded and the factors affecting the pricing of these instruments. State Street offers excellent Training and Development opportunities and the opportunity to grow a successful and challenging career in a dynamic environment.
Working in the Market Data Department and reporting to the Manager - Price Control, the Employee will work within a team of dedicated Pricing staff in a busy and challenging environment. The Employee will gain exposure to the financial markets and the instruments traded on these markets.
- Pricing of exchange traded securities and validation on the internal accounting system.
- Review price inputs by team members
- The Employee should hold an honours Degree, preferably from a Business / Finance or related discipline.
- Experience in a commercial environment such as banking or insurance required
- 2+ years relevant experience in the funds industry environment would be advantageous
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Team player
- Prepared to work flexible working hours.
- Excellent English
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway