Global Operations Tax Specialist, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Global Operations Tax Specialist, Associate 2Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Purpose of Role:
The person is responsible for the processing of several functions aimed at ensuring proper servicing and operational execution of all custody tax responsibilities. The role requires a good understanding of tax complexities, State Street systems and risk mitigation.
- Perform assigned daily custody tax tasks in a deadline and regulatory driven environment
- Perform daily tasks in line with internal controls for all assigned processes
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery, carry out corrective action and escalate as necessary
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and functions as and when required
- Provide coaching and support to junior team members
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 1.5 - 2 years in custody tax environment.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway