Client Service Operations (Middle Office), Senior Associate
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Service Operations (Middle Office), Senior AssociatePosition Description:
Work within IMS UKMEA Business Management Client Service Team producing key client and internal reporting and meeting materials across multiple clients
- Liaise with colleagues within other SSC offices and divisions to ensure client and internal reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Produce the monthly Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Produce monthly client invoice templates based on the agreed rate card.
- Produce quarterly Joint Steering Committee (JSC) Report.
- Produce quarterly Risk & Governance Committee Pack.
- Ensure timely delivery of all client's deliverables in accordance with agreed KPI's and timeframes.
Escalation / Monitoring
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Escalate to onshore Client Service Team, where applicable.
- Monitor and review daily work to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Provide on the job training to staff so that there is adequate cover.
- Produce detailed procedures which identify risk and ensure there are appropriate mitigating controls in place. Recommend changes to operational processes where required.
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards.
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues, direct manager and Senior Management
- Very good communicational, organizational and planning skills,
- Team work approach
- Ability to work under time pressure/deadlines
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to provide a customer focused approach
- Enthusiastic and proactive with the strive to "make things happen", problem solving skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required, Well-developed writing skills to facilitate the production of high quality board minutes
- Expectation of a minimum of two years of experience in an investment fund, or investment fund related, environment.
- Extensive asset management experience, including investment operations.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of: the asset management industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management disciplines.
- Flexible working hours may be required
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway