AMS Client Service Senior Representative, A2-2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
AMS Client Service Senior Representative, A2-2Purpose of Role:
The role is to become a primary point of contact for Asset Managers offering a consistent approach to problem solving and meeting agreed service delivery.
The person provides proactive management of Asset Manager relationships, through regular service review and professional and timely communication with business units and clients.
• Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
• Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
• Daily Market Trade Settlement Reporting - Mitigating risk by managing settlement of trade and cash exposure.
• Maintenance of accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
• Initiates communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters.
• Liaison with the internal service teams to solve enquiries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identifies the need for escalation of issues.
• Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
• Proactive management of Asset Manager Relationships, through regular service review.
• Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to.
• Ensure Alignment on market industry changes and trends.
• Preparation and review of the reporting for client purpose.
• 2+ years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions.
• Previous experience in asset management services or investment management services would be an advantage
• Attention to details.
• Fluency in English required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills.
• Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities to assist the team.
• Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
• Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and area of expertise.
• Strong knowledge of asset servicing and strong understanding of international markets
• Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
• PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
• Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
• CIMA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage
• Employee savings plan
• Premium life insurance package
• VIP medical package
• International operating environment
• Language classes
• Soft skills trainings
• Technical workshops
• Development sessions with a mentor
• Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
• Technical or leadership career pathway