My client is an international leading consultancy, based in The Netherlands. Currently they are looking for a Senior Manager Actuarial & Quantitative Financial Modelling to join their Risk Modelling team. As Senior Manager, you'll be leading a team whilst supporting their banking and insurance clients. Responsibilities:
- Developing models for valuation and capital calculations of actuarial and financial risks, but also, for example, climate risks or credit risks;
- Validate, review or audit these models;
- Advising in the field of balance sheet management and ALM;
- Analyzing big data at insurers, banks and pension funds/administrators and thus designing practical solutions for issues of these customers, for example using machine learning algorithms or other state-of-the-art techniques;
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience at insurance companies and/or consultancy in the field of actuarial or financial risks, capital management, balance sheet management and financial planning models.
- You must have completed an academic education in Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics or a comparable technical study.
- Must be fluent in English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.