Senior Transfer Agent (NSCC specialist) H/F
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services. With assets under custody of €2.7 trillion and assets under administration of €1.8 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2017).
The Senior TA NSCC specialist will join ourFund Distribution Services department and your mission will cover:
Main Missions :
Transfer Agent processing :
- Process the customer's subscription, redemption, transfer or conversion orders within the set deadlines, notify the managers and feed the accounting fund department as well as the custodian bank and investors with the transactions and the resulting financial flows ;
- Confirmation of the transaction to the investors as well as to the fund's manager ;
- Follow-up of the outstanding transactions, operations and transfers.
Follow up NCSS flows :
- Anticipate outstanding flow matters with brokers ;
- Reactive resolution of broker's request regarding the NSCC flows.
- Prior experience in NSCC and TA operations in Luxembourg is required.
- Experience with SWIFT (ISO 20022)
Required skills :
- Be rigorous and meticulous in the day-to-day execution.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be honest and open-minded.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Native English is essential, as well as basic spoken French.
- Practical knowledge of Fund Trader software is an advantage