Business Analyst - Risk Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 28 Nov 18
Synechron is a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through its three main business focus areas: digital, business consulting, and technology.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting a:
Business Analyst- Risk Management
- Liaise between business and information owners (Risk Management, Treasury, Credits and others) & IT, understand requirements, implement solutions, build and develop concepts, test & deploy the outcome.
- Application Development for Local usage
- Business intelligence for designing & architecting solutionsTesting & Incubating on the fly requirements/changes
- Data cleaning & crunching on inherited data (ETL)
- Data manipulations using programming
- Gather actionable insights from the analytics
- Build reports & dashboards for risk management
- Perform Automation of end to end processes
- Quantitative analysis & financial big data mining focused on cash flows and liquidity.
- Build Analytics using state of the art frameworks
- R/Shiny Data analytics (Advanced modelling)
- MsSql, MySql, ORACLE Database (Query, Procedures & Integration services)
- Python (Object oriented paradigm & Design patterns)
- Linux Script (CMD/Powershell)
- VBA Scripting (Advanced)
- Qlik/Tableau (Dashboarding)
- Automation, Testing, Prototyping (POC/MVP), Version Control, Deployment
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages
How to apply?
Send your application quoting “Business Analyst- Risk Management” in the subject line. We will handle your case confidentially.