- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 20 Mar 19
Chief Compliance Officer - Management Company (M/F)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
Hi everyone, one of my client, a management company, is currently looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to join his team. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience in a Management company and will speak fluently English. French and/or Spanish will be considered as a strong asset.
CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER MANCO (M/F)
The Chief Compliance Officer reports directly to the Management and Board of Directors. Ensures Luxembourg business adheres to internal controls and procedures, and that appropriate compliance-related management information is produced and reviewed at appropriate intervals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Client acceptance and on-boarding process,
- Ensure compliance of the company with applicable regulations,
- Ensure compliance of the existing policies and procedures, monitoring and interpretation of regulatory requirements, implementation and analysis of regulatory changes, drafting and/or reviewing of policies, procedures,
- Manage the clients complaints,
- Act as AML/CFT Compliance Officer
- Provide compliance advisory support to the Manco, monitoring and follow- up on compliance findings, cooperation with internal audit, compliance reports to the Boards and Management Committee,
- Oversee the activities which have been delegated to external parties (i.e. Registrar and Transfer Agents activities),
- Maintain the Compliance Monitoring program,
- Manage the relationship with the CSSF, lawyers, auditors…
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- University degree in Legal, Business or Finance,
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in compliance in the financial sector, preferably in Asset Management,
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and investment funds
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal, French and/or Spanish will be considered as an strong advantage;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You are able to work under pressure and to respect deadlines;
- You have effective strong written and oral communication skills;
- You are proactive, open-minded, rigorous, responsible and a fast learner with a dynamic personality;
- You have an inquisitive mind and analytical skills;
- High commitment, motivation and willingness to take on responsibility;
- Ability to work in autonomy while displaying team spirit;
Our client is a Management Company.