Asia Dealer Relations
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded. Group Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Tradeweb's busy Dealer Relations team based in Tokyo. Working in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment, the team enjoys the responsibility of delivering the Tradeweb suite of products to our clients on sell sides. As Customer Support, you will be expected to deliver an excellent level of service to all clients, dealing with requests for information, queries and problems in an efficient and friendly manner and developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our products and services in order to meet with our clients' demands. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Support sell side clients with general platform / product queries.
- Support internal teams in getting clients connected, delivering initial user training.
- Ensure the system is prepared for daily trading and monitoring for potential problems throughout the day.
- Carry out daily administrative tasks including ownership and input of new security data and the creation of new logins.
- Communicate with sell side to escalate their client on-boarding process.
- Set up test IDs/products and help sell side with their testing in test environment.
- Foster productive working relationships with key internal teams (Global Teams, Support, Networks, Sales, Product Managers) ensuring a seamless delivery is achieved at all times.
- Speaks fluent Japanese (worked with multinational banks/security firms in Japanese)
- Speaks fluent English (worked with multinational banks/security firms in English)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skill - working with global teams
- Strong MS Office skills and must be comfortable using financial applications
- Able to prioritise tasks and maintain a professional approach under pressure
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
- Strong independent worker - self-starter
- Ability to take ownership & responsibility
Hours of work will vary between 7.30am and 6.30pm. Some overseas travel may be required.
- Class-1 JSDA Sales Representative Qualification