Fondaco SGR, a boutique asset management company based in Italy that offers its products and services to institutional investors, is currently searching for a Fund operations and controls manager. The candidate will manage all the operational and control day-to-day funds activities.
- The profile must have an experience in operational activities with particular focus on matching and settlement trades.
- Operational daily activities, for example: checks of the depositary tasks, reporting to the Authorities, operational monitoring of fund activities, etc.
- Provide support on the entire trade lifecycle (bonds, forex, funds, listed and otc derivatives) undertaken by the front office, i.e. verify the terms for settlement; i.e. issuing/receiving payment instructions to/from counterparties;
- The profile must be able to manage and solve operational issues and to discuss with any subject involved.
- Reporting of issues and identified solutions to the supervisor.
Work experience and educational background requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance is highly regarded
- Work experience in the asset management industry (Asset Management Company, Custodian Banks, Service Providers).
- Problem solving oriented, good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Team oriented approach.
- Fluent English language (must have).
- User of Bloomberg and Omgeo (very appreciated).
- Expert user of Excel.
- Italian language: C1