Shareholders Unit - Internship
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The Corporate Affairs function support our Senior Management in the activities inherent and consequent to the operation ofGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The Corporate Affairs function support our Senior Management in the activities inherent and consequent to the operation of our Company’s governing bodies, drafting corporate documents and meeting minutes and to contribute to the management and updating of the Corporate Governance system of the Company, overseeing the continuous evolution of the national and international scenario, keeping the governance system updated and managing relations with institutional investors and proxy agencies.
The Shareholders Unit supports the Head of Corporate Governance & Shareholders function in organizing the Annual General Meetings (AGM), updating the Shareholders Registry and managing relationships with retail shareholders.
Within this unit we are looking for a Shareholders Unit Intern, that will be responsible to support the team in the following main activities:
- drafting of documents for AGM and the relevant shareholders, the verification of the communications coming from the intermediaries network, the assurance activity about the correct shareholders’ participation to the AGM, facilitating the participation of retail shareholders, as well as the maintenance activity of the relevant sections of Generali’s corporate website
- managing of direct and indirect engagement activities with shareholders
- updating of the Shareholders Registry and the relevant relationship with the network of intermediaries and the Central Securities Depositary management company
- University degree (preferably ongoing) in Economics, business administration, statistics, mathematics
- Strong skills in analytical & conceptual skills (identification of key message)
- Qualitative as well as quantitative skills (figures, wording…) and good reporting skills
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects, in event management and meeting tight deadlines
- Analytical, results-driven and gifted with an eye for details
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and goal oriented
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy
- Internationally-oriented, mindful of cultural differences