Product Underwriting Development Specialist
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries,Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Group P&C Retail is responsible to define the Group technical standards in line with the Group strategy.
Within this division, the Product Underwriting and Development carries out various group programs focused on technical acceleration, as well to challenge and support Group BUs in the areas product performance (discount management, modular products, pruning) or development (modular products for Retail and SME business, Connected Insurance).
We are an international team, collaborating with experts and stakeholders in various functions, all over the world.
The position is focused on supporting a dedicated subject matter expert in:
- Definition, gathering, management and automation for group technical programs (in particular Program with focus Non_Motor business).
- Collecting and spreading best practices in product development and UW area of P&C Business within Generali Group.
- Introduce and spread element reffering to Client and Distribution during the product design and implementation phase.
- Technical Control – monitoring technical performances of selected Generali Bus.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
- Modular Products for Retails business: best practice collection and sharing, identification of key success factors, workshops organization, expert supports
- SME: support and coordinate form technical prospective a Group program focus to growth profitable in this segment collaborating with other GHO function and the Bus experts
- Technical Control: monitoring technical performances and the implementation of the technical strategic initiatives for some selected Countries
- Foster the inclusion of Customer/distribution value concepts in technical process
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar position to the one described. Balanced profile GHO & BU will be appreciated;
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Math or a related degree;
- English proficiency is a must;
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment (experience working/living/studying abroad is considered a plus);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Courses, experience or interest in the insurance industry;
- Data management & business analysis expertise highly required (practical experience is a plus);
- Ms Office Proficiency (Excel, Power Point).
What we offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a high-profile team, interfacing with stakeholders all-over the world;
- Dynamic environment, with high exposure to new and interesting projects.