People Care intern
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, withGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The People Care Unit is in charge of supporting the Head Office HR Director structure in managing all activities related with people development, training, performance management and engagement initiatives.
Within this unit we are looking for a People Care intern, that will be involved in daily activities and will support the team in the following activities:
- Training: support in the delivery of all activities related with the organization and management of training activities, such as support to external trainers and managing relations with external providers, facilitation of training sessions, definition of training plan, analysis of training needs
- Development: support in the definition and management of people development plan, updated of database, support in the coaching initiatives design and delivery
- Performance Management: support to performance management process, support in the development and monitoring of communications campaign, update of database
- Engagement Initiatives: support to the engagement plan development and delivery, following up on engagement survey initiatives and results, support the organization and management of engagement initiatives and events, such as managing the agenda, the logistic organization, the relationship with external providers
- University degree (preferably ongoing) in Economics, BA, Communications, International Relations
- Proven experience in managing multiple deliveries and meeting tight deadlines
- Qualitative as well as quantitative skills (figures, wording…) and good reporting skills
- Previous experience in organization of training, events, managing relations with external provider and clients would be a plus
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Precise, proactive and goal oriented
- Attention to details and good analytical skills
- Ability to efficiently collaborate in team
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy
- Internationally-oriented, mindful of differences, experience in multicultural academic or working environment