Governance Unit professional – temporary contract
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The Corporate Affairs function support our Senior Management in the activities inherent and consequent to the operation ofGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The Corporate Affairs function support our Senior Management in the activities inherent and consequent to the operation of our Company’s governing bodies, drafting corporate documents and meeting minutes and to contribute to the management and updating of the Corporate Governance system of the Company, overseeing the continuous evolution of the national and international scenario, keeping the governance system updated and managing relations with institutional investors and proxy agencies.
The Corporate Governance Unit supports the Head of Corporate Governance & Shareholders unit in supporting the top management and corporate bodies in adopting resolutions about corporate affairs and governance matters. Such unit oversees the developments of the related legal, regulatory and self-voluntary framework, producing drafts of reports for the top management and for disclosure to the market, as well as managing relations with institutional investors, analysts and proxy agencies for the relevant aspects, in cooperation with the other accountable Group Head Office’s functions.
Within this unit we are looking for a Governance Unit professional, that will be responsible to support the Head of Shareholders Unit in the following main activities:
- Activities covered by the procedure “Presidio delle Pratiche Societarie e di Corporate governance: focus su Assicurazioni Generali e su un panel di società italiane ed estere”;
- update of the dossier “Organi e Deleghe” (containing information and documents of the basic governance topics and rules of Assicurazioni Generali);
- Support the drafting of Assicurazioni Generali’s annual report on corporate governance;
- Support the maintenance of Corporate Governance pages on Generali web site;
- Support the preparation of the draft notice of the General Shareholders Meetings of Assicurazioni Generali;
- Support the draft writing of the reports for the General Shareholders Meetings of Assicurazioni Generali;
- Support the draft writing of documents related to corporate governance subjects to be presented to Assicurazioni Generali’s accountable corporate bodies;
- Maintenance of databases related to the operation of the corporate bodies of Assicurazioni Generali;
- Supporting the activities related to the periodic roadshows about corporate governance subjects for institutional investors.
The position is a temporary contract of up to 12 months The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Law (preferably) and business administration
- 1-2 years of experience in legal department and/or law firm managing corporate governance and reports
- Proven experience in managing multiple deliveries and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Precise, proactive and goal oriented
- Attention to details and good analytical skills
- Ability to efficiently collaborate in team
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy
- Internationally-oriented, mindful of cultural differences, experience in multicultural academic or working environment