Business Analyst - Internship
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategicGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiatives intended to enhance the customer experience. The unit Group Strategic Marketing, Planning and Operations is in charge of Marketing function across the group, building its organization and governance, helping individual BUs align with Marketing priorities, and developing processes, metrics and tools to steer Generali towards retention and preference.
Within this unit we are looking for a “Business Analyst - Internship” highly motivated and talented intern to work closely with the team and management, to act in an international environment through a Cross-functional and multi-national cooperation (local marketing and controlling teams).
The successful candidate will be responsible to support the team to:
- Consolidating, monitoring and analyzing Customer and Distributor KPIs (actual and planning)
- Optimizing allocation of marketing investments => consolidation and analysis of local marketing investments (actual and planning) to identify gaps / lacks
- Facilitating the design of local marketing strategic plan
- Managing the Red Room global project (shared platform within Sales & Marketing community), in cooperation with each department within Group Marketing
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:Must have
- University degree in progress in business administration or engineering (preferably last year of University) or Master on going in BA
- Fluency in English language
- Affinity with web and mobile tools
- Strong skills in analytical & conceptual skills (identification of key message)
- Qualitative as well as quantitative skills (figures, wording…)
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Results-driven and gifted with an eye for details
- Team spirit, appreciating team working
- Excellent communication skills
- Tenacious, maintaining effort in the long run
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy
- Internationally-oriented, mindful of cultural differences